Have you received your goods from GBIO

D

Deleted member 15344

Possibly because they might going through a solvency period at the moment

so no one will get their goods and will possibly need to appeal to get refund ?

Scazza

Head Pro
Visit site
I didn't get my items.

I went ahead and made a claim through PayPal which has been successful so I have had a full refund creditted back to my payment method.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Possibly because they might going through a solvency period at the moment

so no one will get their goods and will possibly need to appeal to get refund ?

I think you mean insolvency - as in 'in administration' - period!

Need to claim back - through Paypal, Credit card or Bank that you used to 'buy' the goods.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I need to know the date they started "stocktaking" as my credit card company are being a pain. Can anyone remember the date please.

TonyP

Visit site
Not received mine so submitted credit card payment dispute

chelle - think shop was closed on around the 7th April for a 'stock-take' and was due to re-open on Thursday 10th April

Rumpokid

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No....Nothing at all.Not even email reply back.Will have to go through cc company for refund, which GBIO are obviously are relaxed about!!
Whoever he was, the guy representing the company had his say on here a while ago...The company owners are crooks..Stock taking my @r$e..Like a lot of rogue traders, they always blame someone else for their predicament, never interested in the ones they have taken money off..

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've bought a lot of my stuff from them at really good prices, it normally took 4-5 weeks to arrive
and almost everytime i had to chase my order up, with the threat of getting my money back through paypal.

I'm now worried if there stuff is genuine with this rogue trader image?.....

D

Deleted member 15344

Obviously they have run I to troubles financially but "rogue traders" - I wouldn't say so nor should you be worried about the gear being genuine or not

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Obviously they have run I to troubles financially but "rogue traders" - I wouldn't say so nor should you be worried about the gear being genuine or not

Thanks, the gear does seem genuine to be honest

I'm not surprised they're getting into financial trouble, with the discounts they were offering.

Delh1982

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was very lucky it seems , i bought some stuff at the start , nike lunars for 62 quid , ws dx2 balls 24 for 18 quid , and a taylormade stratus stand bag for 42 quid . All really cheap and arrived really quick