Hammering down

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Actually after trying the I20 again. Hit them in the custom fit but just got a nagging itch that I can't scratch and want to see what the Ping fitter says. Of course if the new offering is there to hit it would be rude not to. Not desperate to change just a case of convincing myself the I20 are/aren't for me

:cool: **voice inside your head** 'buy the s55's, buy the s55's' :whistle:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Actually after trying the I20 again. Hit them in the custom fit but just got a nagging itch that I can't scratch and want to see what the Ping fitter says. Of course if the new offering is there to hit it would be rude not to. Not desperate to change just a case of convincing myself the I20 are/aren't for me
Shouldn't say this but the i20's do look good. I have the hybrids and they are lovely. For obvious reasons I hide them under false headcovers.:)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Shouldn't say this but the i20's do look good. I have the hybrids and they are lovely. For obvious reasons I hide them under false headcovers.:)

Tried the i20 iron at a demo a couple of weeks back - must resist!! The long irons were exquisite - can't remember the last time I hit a bunch of 4 irons so well - must resist...