H4H IMPORTANT INFORMATION for all players

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done Dave, very generous to no only sponsor a hole but put up some extra money too. :thup:

agree Swinger.....if anyone would like to show their appreciation to Dave......he can still be sponsored for the Tough Mudder challenge he completed last week in aid of HFH....link is the same as our HFH page...just enter TM or tough mudder in the comments when donating....:thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
As MKDave paid up without complaint for my alternative route, I've added a £10 "fine" for careless driving to match his contribution.
Thanks Richard:thup:

I seem to remember you were not the only one.:whistle: I think there should also be a fine for teeing off 14 when there were players on the 16th tee. There was a dirty great sign saying not to. What made it worse was the players on the 16 tee, were actually the group in front and still in range.

GeneralStore should also pay a fine for smacking a lovely five iron second out of the rough on to the 14th green, whilst the group in front were still putting.:whistle:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Richard:thup:

I seem to remember you were not the only one.:whistle: I think there should also be a fine for teeing off 14 when there were players on the 16th tee. There was a dirty great sign saying not to. What made it worse was the players on the 16 tee, were actually the group in front and still in range.

GeneralStore should also pay a fine for smacking a lovely five iron second out of the rough on to the 14th green, whilst the group in front were still putting.:whistle:

That was me putting on 14. Irony was that I had just nearly done the same thing to Fish in the group in front because Steve said that his laser reckoned that I had 240 yards to go

GeneralStore

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ok, ok, i will pay another fine!

It was a good 5 iron, whether I believe my playing partners yardage or not is another matter. Gb72 you were told 240 yards.... I was told 220 and I only hit a 5 iron. I dont hit the ball that distance....even on a forum

Without sounding gay, in your group you had a guy that had a beautiful swing...he had an end position that looked like Rory. Must hit the ball a mile, was that you gb72?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok, ok, i will pay another fine!

It was a good 5 iron, whether I believe my playing partners yardage or not is another matter. Gb72 you were told 240 yards.... I was told 220 and I only hit a 5 iron. I dont hit the ball that distance....even on a forum

Without sounding gay, in your group you had a guy that had a beautiful swing...he had an end position that looked like Rory. Must hit the ball a mile, was that you gb72?

I seriously doubt it my swing is ugly.