H4H fundraising ideas

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

On the back of a previous thread and a comment from 351driver (thank you!) I thought about some possible fundraising ideas for H4H.

My plan is to donate £1 on the justgiving site for every double bogey or worse that I make in a competitive round in 2017.

Would anyone else be prepared to do something similar? If so just cut and paste to the comment below.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Drive4show £1 for every double bogey or worse in a medal round

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
On the back of a previous thread and a comment from 351driver (thank you!) I thought about some possible fundraising ideas for H4H.

My plan is to donate £1 on the justgiving site for every double bogey or worse that I make in a competitive round in 2017.

Would anyone else be prepared to do something similar? If so just cut and paste to the comment below.

how you paying your bills in 2017 then mate?

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Excellent Gordon 👍

I would suggest that yourself and those joining this simply add a running total next to your listed names on a seperate thread as the year unfolds and then make your individual donations in H4H week.

This would qualify fully for Gift Aid as your getting nothing in return so it's an excellent form of fund raising whilst creating donations.

Definitely one for the low handicap boys to take on 👍🏌️

D

Deleted Member 1156

Twire £2 for every birdie in a qualifying round between now and H4H day.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great idea :thup:

Looking unlikely that I can make the day itself next year unfortunately so happy to contribute this way:

NWJocko £1 for every double bogey or worse in a medal round

D

Deleted Member 1156

Guys please can we keep the fun comments out of this thread as I don't want any genuine offers to get missed......thank you!

D

Deleted Member 1156

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site

I'll join on the £1 Double Bogey or worse mate :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Another excellent idea and one that all levels of handicap can get involved in 👍🏌️

Do you want to start a seperate thread for this so people can add their names and then cut & paste numbers on a weekly/monthly basis and like Gordon's idea, then everyone settles their bet in H4H week or do you want me to set it up.

Edit: seems Gordon has it all under control. 👍

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Another excellent idea and one that all levels of handicap can get involved in 👍🏌️

Do you want to start a seperate thread for this so people can add their names and then cut & paste numbers on a weekly/monthly basis and like Gordon's idea, then everyone settles their bet in H4H week or do you want me to set it up.

Edit: seems Gordon has it all under control. 👍

I thought of this as an ideas thread so people could put their own idea and donation forward, but do whatever you think will be easiest Robin :thup:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
What about a GM naked calendar? Top poster of the year...

That`s hot! I want it in my head! :mad:

Really? You think Fish naked is hot?? Believe me it's not a pretty sight, a few of us had the misfortune of seeing a naked still pished fish a couple of H4h back as he pressed himself against the Travelodge window.

Maybe Fish on the December photo holding a plate of chipolatas to protect his modesty :D

Getting photos of the select few doing a naked calendar would be like that episode of the Simpsons where Homer does a photo shoot and the photographer smears Vaseline over the lens to improve the image.

Last edited: