H4H Auction Items

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I'll message Newport to see if I can get a 4 ball donated, if not I'll pay to host 3 people and pay myself. But the poor blighters will have to play with me!

Sec just replied that "we have dished out out budgeted charity freebies for this year.

No matter.... I will pay for 3 guests to play with me (unless you really object!) at Newport Golf Club in South Wales at a time to suit....as long as the bid exceeds £50. All the info is on the website. If reserve not met, I'll add the £50 myself to the pot!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sec just replied that "we have dished out out budgeted charity freebies for this year.

No matter.... I will pay for 3 guests to play with me (unless you really object!) at Newport Golf Club in South Wales at a time to suit....as long as the bid exceeds £50. All the info is on the website. If reserve not met, I'll add the £50 myself to the pot!
Thanks for asking, and I am sure someone will bid to play with a forum stalwart.(y)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a mint condition Taylor Made M2 3 wood, stiff flex, and a GAPR Mid stiff flex, A1 condition - was going to sell, but happy to donate these, neither have head covers sorry... I've got Whiskey and balls for the raffle...
That all sounds good, and will add to auction items on the day.(y)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I know it is getting harder to get four ball vouchers from clubs, and a lot will only give vouchers for their own charities. Still it is worth asking.(y)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
@richart, I'm going to get some goodies from a friend at Patel Phillipe (although sadly not a watch!) and will let you know what I have ASAP. Likely to be a tie, scarf and automatic umbrella... or multiples thereof. Use them for the raffle, as prizes, or auction off if valuable enough. He says he's sorry he can't do more, but he's just done another charity golf day for family.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
@richart, I'm going to get some goodies from a friend at Patel Phillipe (although sadly not a watch!) and will let you know what I have ASAP. Likely to be a tie, scarf and automatic umbrella... or multiples thereof. Use them for the raffle, as prizes, or auction off if valuable enough. He says he's sorry he can't do more, but he's just done another charity golf day for family.

That is brilliant Simon.(y) If he does find a watch kicking around send it to me direct !!:)