H4H auction items (not 3/4 balls)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We have some items to auction at Liphook on the day that are non 3 and 4 ball vouchers.

To give everyone a chance of winning these items I have listed them below. Please bid on this thread, and if you would like to leave a maximum bid with me, drop me a pm. I will be happy to bid on your behalf.

1. GoKart troilley, new model with standard battery
These trollies are normally £299. If you would like to upgarde to a lithium battery this could be arranged direct with GoKart for an extra cost..

2. Galvin Green Lance Paclite waterproof jacket in large.
These jackets are usually £199.

3. Two tickets for an Everton Premier League home game.
Tickets can be used at either i.e end, home or away fans. I know the last time we had these tickets they were bought by two Liverpool fans for the Mersey derby. That game looks to be the 2nd March next year, though may be moved for TV. Supporters of any clubs including Everton can bid though.:)

4. Ping Moonlight carry bag.
These pencil bags are usually £60

5.Cobra visor signed by Ian Poulter.
No doubt the value of this visor will go up considerably when we win the Ryder Cup on Sunday.;)

We will add further items to this thread over the next couple of days.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
evening all

a couple of apparel auctions - all brand new in original packaging - that'll be up for bidding

FootJoy - mid layer and polp shirt (both sized Large, athletic fit) - combined RRP £130 - click links to see garments
FootJoy Heather Pinstripe 1/2 Zip chillout - Charcoal / Red/ White
FootJoy Lisle Colour Block Polo - Charcoal / White

Oscar Jacobson - gilet/bodywarmer vest and polo shirt (both sized XL) - combined RRP £145 - click links to see garments
Oscar Jacobson Gregory Pin Vest - Black
Oscar Jacobson Chap Course Polo - Blue