Guess Who’s Back?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Morning chaps! Long time no post (again). Doing my annual check in, but this time with a difference. Played my first round of golf in 5-ish years this morning. Took me a while to loosen up but shot 3 over gross on the back 9 of a local par 3 course which I’m not going to complain about!

Forgot why I ever stopped playing D4C4DE76-BB43-40A3-859D-085B94AF2146.jpeg

Hope everyone is well! Hopefully this is the start of playing regularly again now one of my friends plays locally! And I can badger @richart to let me hack it round Blackmoor again for old times sake.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers chap. Would be better if Forest weren’t flirting with relegation this season :ROFLMAO:

Hope you’re well!

I know mate, hopefully we will stay up, then see what happens in summer. That Garner we have from utd is a amazing player, shame its only a loan.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know mate, hopefully we will stay up, then see what happens in summer. That Garner we have from utd is a amazing player, shame its only a loan.

Aye, he's really blossomed in the last month or so since he's been given more time on the pitch. Yesterday's result was a step in the right direction - can't remember the last time we scored 3 goals in a single game haha!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
When did you become a geography teacher ? ?

Welcome back son. You are always welcome for a game at Blackmoor, though we currently have badgers that do less damage to our turf !

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
The beard is still iffy. Somethings never change.

I'm blaming lockdown. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

When did you become a geography teacher ? ?

Welcome back son. You are always welcome for a game at Blackmoor, though we currently have badgers that do less damage to our turf !

Since all the pubs are closed I have no customers, so had to re train :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure who should be more offended, me or the badgers! I'll drop you a note when I've had a few games back and can try and get a day organised a bit later in the year. Will be good to see you.