Good Evening

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Can't seem to see a welcome forum so thought I'd drop a quick introduction in here.
I've been playing since I was 20, (30 years ago), although there was a fifteen year gap in the middle for kids/life etc.
My current handicap is 11.6 and rising! Fast!
Hopefully I can make some positive contributions to the forum,

All the best
Digger

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Welcome

I have always preferred that a site should not have a specific introduction topic because most will not read it.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Hi all,

Can't seem to see a welcome forum so thought I'd drop a quick introduction in here.
I've been playing since I was 20, (30 years ago), although there was a fifteen year gap in the middle for kids/life etc.
My current handicap is 11.6 and rising! Fast!
Hopefully I can make some positive contributions to the forum,

All the best
Digger

Dig in and plod on!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a boss once - nickname Digger. Why? His initials were JCB :)

Welcome to the boards. You can learn a lot here :)

You almost certainly become a rules expert amongst your golfing buddies - and will be able to baffle, confound, enlighten and irritate with the rules knowledge that you will acquire.

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Many thanks for the welcome all. Definitely not an Aussie. Feet firmly rooted in the England camp for the Ashes.
I live in Suffolk and am a member at Stowmarket Golf Club. Been there a year and am pleased with the course and facilities.
Previous clubs from many years ago before my break were Old Padeswood and Hawarden, both in North Wales.