Golfclubs4cash

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not been but have bought online.

bit of mixed bag but if you complain they are very good at giving something off.

You can see all stock on ebay.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not been but have bought online.

bit of mixed bag but if you complain they are very good at giving something off.

You can see all stock on ebay.

No way is all their stock on ebay. They have the main shop plus another unit next door. Recently went looking for a Sim 3 wood to match my 5 wood. None in sales room, chap disappeared for 10 minutes and came back with what I was after.
Fitted a new grip there and then as I wasn't happy with the grip.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No way is all their stock on ebay. They have the main shop plus another unit next door. Recently went looking for a Sim 3 wood to match my 5 wood. None in sales room, chap disappeared for 10 minutes and came back with what I was after.
Fitted a new grip there and then as I wasn't happy with the grip.

Well that shows just how much stuff they have. The shop on ebay has over 2000 items.

Brads

Visit site
Been in a few times
I’ve never seen as many clubs in one place
The will do a deal in shop as well.
Well worth a visit if you’re in the area.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi Chris
Still been about just lost my log in details for ages. I’m At Golfclubs4cash nowadays and working hard or so I tell people. I hope you’re well.

Nice to hear from you, I reckon Golfclubs4cash are a decent company and i hope is a good move for you. I'm recovering from surgery pretty well thanks and playing quite a bit.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wish there was a big old warehouse of second hand clubs near me. Used to have an AG Outlet that had it in Northwick Park but they shut it down years ago.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've used these guys 3 times recently, but via ebay as I've had ebay discount codes.
So far, the dispatch has been quick and the clubs have been as described or better.
The only similar place I know of down South is golfbidder at Chessington, but I haven't visited their shop yet.