Golfclubs4cash.co.uk

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Interesting, I'm in Edinburgh this week so going to take i some of the stuff thats just sitting around doing nothing.

might not get much for much of it but, makes some room for more;)

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Guys, many thanks for the heads up on this - just ordered some irons 👍👍

15% off their eBay shop from today until Friday with code POST15

Many thanks for this sir - saved me a pretty penny 👍👍 (was already happy with the pre-discount price so the 15% off was a nice bonus)

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For info...
I accepted a higher offer from another well known 2nd hand club broker when flogging some kit and, out of politeness, let them know. They then told me that they would have matched any reasonable offer.... Might be worth knowing if you'd rather deal with them, especially as they seem to be held in such regard.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For info...
I accepted a higher offer from another well known 2nd hand club broker when flogging some kit and, out of politeness, let them know. They then told me that they would have matched any reasonable offer.... Might be worth knowing if you'd rather deal with them, especially as they seem to be held in such regard.
Cheers, worth knowing 👍👍

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
was in Edinburgh this week so got shot of a load of old wedges and some pulled 3 wood shafts, got £200, mind you they haven't paid yet;)

place was rammed with clubs, of all makes , some nice shafts as well. Also noticed they had a fair few sets of Japanese Forged irons

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Very impressive service.

Ordered a set of irons on Friday via their eBay store (using the 15% discount code).

Delivered today as promised within the the designated hour slot.

Clubs are in very near mint condition (better than expected).

Ping i200 (4-9) with NS Modus Pro 120 shafts for £270.

Very happy!

Thanks for the heads up!

kevingopher

Medal Winner
Visit site
Had to dig this thread up to add another post of high praise for GC4C. Use them in and out and can’t speak highly enough of the service they have provided. Excellent company to deal with.