Golfbidder

Clueless

Hacker
Visit site
The best you'll be offered is half market price, maybe a little more for something easy to sell on.
Don't think they were out of order particularly on this one.....

Buy at 200, sell on at 350....... Not unreasonable.

Especially if you consider that £59 of that is VAT.

T

thecraw

I have got to give some praise to Golfbidder as the service I have received from them over the last 7 days has been top draw.

As some of you know I had a few bits knocking around in the for sale section. There was some interest, very minimal to be honest so decided to take a punt and get a quote from them.

There grading process is pretty simple and, in my opinion, fairly accurate.

I got my quote from them a last Thursday. Now, bearing in mind I was asking £160 on here (job lot) I was offered £140. To me that seems not too bad a deal.

They docked £7.50 from that to arrange a UPS collection, which I didn't mnd as it would have cost me more to ship them to GB myself.

Clubs were delivered to Golfbidder on Friday last week. Cheque came through the door yesterday. The whole process from getting a quote, to actually gettig paid took 7 days..... Not bad at all.

I'll always offer my unwanteds to the forum first, but as a back up option, Golfbidder is not a bad one.

My experience of golfbidder is that they are conmen. Some of the trade in prices are an absolute joke. I wouldn't ever buy or sell with them ever.

That's just my opinion on them. You can sometimes buy cheaper new than some of their second hand prices. Glad you enjoyed.