Golf Would you rather?

TigerTime

Visit site
Bit of fun... Feel free to add your own

Would you rather 150 attempts at a hole in one from 150 yards, or 25 attempts at a 100ft putt for 1 million?

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site

Would you rather 150 attempts at a hole in one from 150 yards, or 25 attempts at a 100ft putt for 1 million?

Knowing how bad my iron striking is I’d probably go for the putts

I’m also an awful putter :ROFLMAO:

IanMcC

Visit site
Ive had 1 hole in one, and probably 6 or 7 100+ foot putts. (I tend to putt off the green a lot.) So its no contest. 25 goes at the same 100 foot putt I would not be favourite, but I would bet myself at 7/1 to make one of them.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you still get 150 attempts if you hole in one your first shot. Similarly if you sink your first putt do you get a further million for every other one you sink from your 25 attempts?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Would you rather

Have the skill and ability to shoot under par (gross) and never win another comp.

Or

Never break 90 gross again but win a board comp.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

I'll do the 150 to 150yds
I don't really need the cash so there's no point doing the easy one

Albo

Visit site
Would you rather

Have the skill and ability to shoot under par (gross) and never win another comp.

Or

Under par and it’s not even close for me.
Golf never breaking 90 would not be enjoyable and in all honesty winning a board comp at my club has no interest to me at all, so much so I don’t believe I’ve ever even entered one

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would you rather

Or

The first one. I don't go out to try and win competitions, if that happens it's just a bonus. I do go out to shoot the best score I can though, and the lower I can shoot the more I enjoy it generally speaking.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Would you rather

Or

There is only one board competition at our club which is the club championship played without handicap.
Must admit I'd feel faintly embarrassed to have name embossed for a score over 90.