Golf trolly

levelfives

Visit site
I'm fed up with my electric trolley alway breaking down. :mad: Can anyone suggest waht the best option would be in the push/pull market.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Motocaddy S1 Lite looks pretty good (I think about £80) but if you can find one of the same make as your electric any accessories should fit.

Then if you want the super-deluxe, Sun Mountain.

Mandy

Hacker
Visit site
What would be the best choice for non-electric??? Got a Callaway "Weekender" bag and have broken one trolley and not very stable on the other!!

Any suggestions??

Thanks
Mandy

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Out of interest what make of electric trolley have you got. My suggestion would be to invest in a go-kart as their customer service is arguably the best anywhere in the golfing sector and is certainly in the top 3 of any company I've ever dealt with and so if there is a problem you'll get expert help to fix it.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've had a few trolleys over the years. I'd been using a lightweight off and on and decided to get a sturdy trolley about 5 weeks ago. Managed 3-4 round with it and gave up....big trolleys (cheap ones) are heavy and slow.... :(

However, undeterred, I got a Powakaddy Twinline 3 (2009) and have loved it from day one.....easily worth the extra cost.

Don't waste your cash on a cheap one, unless it's a lightweight one. If you fancy something big, posh and high quality.....there's only one answer.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I use a Clic Gear trolley when not using the GoKart and is well worth the extra cost. Never had a problem with it and has a really sturdy brake if your course is hilly

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
I've just taken delivery of the new Sun Mountain Micro Cart which is a real radical 4 wheel design. I used it over the weekend and have to say it performed admirably. The build quality is superb and must rate as high as any other non-electric trolley out there from Powerkaddy, Clic Gear etc. It was a bit pricey but I think it was worth it.

[image]http://www.sunmountain.com/default.php?cPath=3471_3551_3385[/image]

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Another vote for the Powerkaddy Twinline 3. Quality bit of kit that folds up really small. I can get all my kit - trolley,bag, clubs etc in the boot of a Citroen C3!!