Golf survey

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi, I am an A level student from Suffolk. I am investigating the extent at which golf is accessible using race, gender and wealth as parameters for exploration. I would appreciate three minutes of your time to complete the survey linked below.

https://forms.gle/jU1baYBiJn4R1ZoEA

Daniel - completed it.

Think you have a problem with the wording of your question 'which of these have you heard, believed or said...?'.

I assume this was trying to find out if it matches my view (as the respondent) but I guess people would have heard others saying these statements, even if they didn't believe or agree with them.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
With regards to the question "To what extent do you agree with the outcome of the vote ". To me a vote is democratic action, I have to agree to the outcome of it. Agreeing with the outcome does not mean agreeing with the result though. But until the next vote where we have a chance to change the result or some other action is taken to overturn the result I'll run with it. Fortunately in Muirfield's case, they did just that and the result of the first vote was over turned.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi, I am an A level student from Suffolk. I am investigating the extent at which golf is accessible using race, gender and wealth as parameters for exploration. I would appreciate three minutes of your time to complete the survey linked below.

https://forms.gle/jU1baYBiJn4R1ZoEA
Hi Daniel.
Your questions are pretty loaded, one is unanswerable and one is just wrong.
I came out of it after 4 questions.:(
I suggest you need a total re-think, maybe have a chat with someone who sets surveys.
Sorry, as the parameters are great.

Chico84

Visit site
It’s difficult writing a good survey. You have the outlines of something interesting here, but as said the questions are a little leading.

For example, as a general principle I pretty much disagree with anything Trump says, so I’m not sure qualifying a question with his opinion is as important as understanding the view of the respondent on the actual question. My advice would also be to have a rethink on this. You’ll likely get much more valuable responses as a result.