Golf Survey

Amber Malik

Visit site
Hello I am a masters students completing a project in analysing the factors that attract golfers to golf clubs. If you have time and are willing to participate please message or reply to this forum. Results will be available upon request. Thank you so much for your time, it is much appreciated in helping to complete my research. Here is the link guys: https://dcubusinessschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eD5lDLCxJmpre7z thank you so much again for doing this.

Last edited:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hello I am a masters students completing a project in analysing the factors that attract golfers to golf clubs. If you have time and are willing to participate please message or reply to this forum. Results will be available upon request. Thank you so much for your time, it is much appreciated in helping to complete my research.

Take a look at Survey Monkey

Seems to be the popular choice.

Hoganman1

Visit site
Hello Amber. I would be happy to complete your survey. Just post a link. I do need to tell you I live in the US so I might not be part of the audience you are targeting.

Amber Malik

Visit site
Hello Amber. I would be happy to complete your survey. Just post a link. I do need to tell you I live in the US so I might not be part of the audience you are targeting.
Hi thanks so much for offering, US respondents are actually part of the target market so it would be great if you could answer.