Golf Raffles

mg444444

Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with these golf raffles i forever get popping up on my social media…namely:
CaddyComps
Golfstarcompetitions
UKGolfGear

Trustpilot reviews all seem to be from winners who have only ever posted one review…makes me skeptical.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I haven't, but I'd wager they'll be making a tidy profit from entries compared to the prize value. They'll always be a few who win after only x entries - but will they keep entering...

mg444444

Visit site
Aye i’ve no doubt they’d make a nice chunk of profit above the cost of e.g. the £400 driver….but does a winner actually exist. They’re not regulated by gambling commission or anything as far as i can tell.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I know someone who enters these and has won a fair few things. So many dozen balls, bags, drivers etc. I’m not sure what it’s called and I wouldn’t like to think how much he spends but he has won. He’s usually selling the stuff on

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I know a few from my club have entered these and won some valuable prizes, but I’ve no idea what they paid in entry fees.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Aye i’ve no doubt they’d make a nice chunk of profit above the cost of e.g. the £400 driver….but does a winner actually exist. They’re not regulated by gambling commission or anything as far as i can tell.

My mate won £2.5k of Callaway equipment a few months ago so yes winners exist.