GOLF MACHINE HELP!

Jake2020

Visit site
Hi,

I stopped playing for around 9 years but have recently got back into the game. I wanted to pick up where i left off by practicing with one of my training aids (my golf machine) but of course I have grown in this time, and I am not 100% on where I need the settings. There are a multitude of settings and despite trying to figure it out, it just doesn't feel right.

Does anyone have one of these or know someone who has, or even better fits or used to fit them. There is literally nothing on the internet about this machine and its driving me crazy. If anyone can help it would be awesome.

Thanks Guys!

image0 (6).jpegimage2 (1).jpegimage1 (4).jpegimage3 (1).jpeg

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
What the heck is that? Looks like something manufacturers or testers would use to repeat a swing over and over.

How does it aid your golf? Without breaking your arm?

Also can’t find anything on the net about it

Intrigued

The photo is a bit blurred is the company name GIF Ltd?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I can tell you that the machine was patented in 1978
The ex Mrs Fragger is a Patent Attorney so I’ve asked her to do a search to see what she can find out ?

Chico84

Visit site
I’m sure I saw a picture on here that someone else posted up of the same or similar machine. Asking very similar questions as well as they couldn’t find any instructions.

It certainly looks robust!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I’m sure I saw a picture on here that someone else posted up of the same or similar machine. Asking very similar questions as well as they couldn’t find any instructions.

Same poster. Guess trying 3rd time lucky, with CAPITALS ??

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Jake2020

Visit site
What the heck is that? Looks like something manufacturers or testers would use to repeat a swing over and over.

How does it aid your golf? Without breaking your arm?

Also can’t find anything on the net about it

Intrigued

The photo is a bit blurred is the company name GIF Ltd?

Hi,

You swing it back and it hinges. It can be fit for anyone and that's the great thing about it but only if you know how to set it up.

Jake2020

Visit site

Hi,

It probably was me as I re-posted it but got no where with it.

Thanks

Jake2020

Visit site
First thing I thought

https://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/threads/assistance-needed-golf-machine.105936/

https://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/threads/golf-machine-assistance.105945/

@Jake2020 it's better to add a comment in your previous thread than to keep starting new threads with the same question. A new post in the original thread will bring it to the top of the list ?

Hi,

Okay thanks for that. I am quite new to the forum so glad to know I can do that instead.

Thanks

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi,

I stopped playing for around 9 years but have recently got back into the game. I wanted to pick up where i left off by practicing with one of my training aids (my golf machine) but of course I have grown in this time, and I am not 100% on where I need the settings. There are a multitude of settings and despite trying to figure it out, it just doesn't feel right.

Does anyone have one of these or know someone who has, or even better fits or used to fit them. There is literally nothing on the internet about this machine and its driving me crazy. If anyone can help it would be awesome.

Thanks Guys!

View attachment 32429View attachment 32430View attachment 32431View attachment 32432

I have sent you a PM in my PM I said top of the slide looking at the photo I think he may mean the round bit where it says Swing Simulator should be opposite your adams apple.

He confirmed that the company folded.