Golf Machine - Assistance

Jake2020

Visit site
Hi all,

I have a very odd query and if any one has any information on the below I would be really grateful.

I attach photo’s of my golf machine for reference. I bought this about 10 years ago and used it for a while. I then stopped playing and misplaced the exact settings I require for it. I have now started playing again and can’t workout the settings i need so wanted to track down the manufacturer or someone who knows how to set it up for my height ect.

Having googled it, I cannot find any information anywhere. Has anyone used one, have any advice, have one or know anyone that used to fit them?

Thanks

Attachments

• 02DFF5D2-6006-48A0-BA5A-B7D5FCB83162.jpeg
    02DFF5D2-6006-48A0-BA5A-B7D5FCB83162.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 76
  • D2C0360C-590A-4698-A3D9-CE8DC3FC846E.jpeg
    D2C0360C-590A-4698-A3D9-CE8DC3FC846E.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 76
D

Deleted member 21258

Looks interesting!

How does it work or what does it do, does it hold the club as your swinging part swings ?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a pity
The pro at my club had something similar but he retired in March and I do not know how to contact him.
All I can remember about it was that he had it on a post and he used the slide rail to adjust it to my height then the club was set for correct stance and wrist height.

Looks interesting!

How does it work or what does it do, does it hold the club as your swinging part swings ?

It is a sort of reverse Iron Byron you take full swings and the machine only lets you swing one way and on one swing path.

Jake2020

Visit site
What a pity
The pro at my club had something similar but he retired in March and I do not know how to contact him.
All I can remember about it was that he had it on a post and he used the slide rail to adjust it to my height then the club was set for correct stance and wrist height.

It is a sort of reverse Iron Byron you take full swings and the machine only lets you swing one way and on one swing path.
Yes

Yes you can only swing it one way. Its good, but not if you have it on the wrong measurements. Just struggling to get assistance with it.

Jake2020

Visit site
Yeah. Just odd google doesn’t pick anything up. Would you be able to enquire at all? Would be really appreciated.