Golf Insurance (the small print)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I pay £30 a year for my individual golf insurance, but surely golf clubs are missing a opportunity here.
The discount for bulk buying for say 500 members every year must be quite high I would think.

shagster

Head Pro
Visit site
check home insurance as mine covers clubs etc and personal liability
only thing not covered is hole in one, and as already posted, highly unlikely.
so double check and you might save some money

shagster

daymond

Tour Rookie
Visit site
And if it is a hole in one it must be in an official club club competition or an away competition representing the club.

Friendlies and rollups don't count.

The one saving grace is for £10 extra I have a very comforting third party cover for worldwide golf. The thought of injuring an American and being sued this October without it doesn't bear thinking about.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Robin, who did you decide to go with in the end.

My home contents insurance expires at the end of the month so I'm speaking to my contact next week about building it into that, I've had an estimate which includes my home contents, accidental damage, golf clubs (new for old), covered on holiday and on my travels, covered in locked boot of my car, all liabilities to me and others etc for only £13 per month all-in, just need to refine it a bit.

Only thing not covered in hole is 1, but my own club covers that up to £100.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My home contents insurance expires at the end of the month so I'm speaking to my contact next week about building it into that, I've had an estimate which includes my home contents, accidental damage, golf clubs (new for old), covered on holiday and on my travels, covered in locked boot of my car, all liabilities to me and others etc for only £13 per month all-in, just need to refine it a bit.

Only thing not covered in hole is 1, but my own club covers that up to £100.

Cheers Robin. Our insurance renewal is nearly a year away.