Golf in South West London

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
South West London is spoiled for good golf courses. It makes this Essex boy jealous beyond belief.

As others have said, for somewhere with a range, Silvermere is a good shout.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Plenty of members at our place (Dulwich & Sydenham Hill) from the Balham /Tooting area. Not far at all. No range sadly - although we do have a small practice area and about to get a state of the art indoor practice facility. Members second to none in friendliness stakes...

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Plenty of members at our place (Dulwich & Sydenham Hill) from the Balham /Tooting area. Not far at all. No range sadly - although we do have a small practice area and about to get a state of the art indoor practice facility. Members second to none in friendliness stakes...

I'll second that - we played you guys in the Surrey Scratch a few years back and had a great time on the practice round and the match. I was actually 1up on your top player (off +2) after nine holes until he started taking it seriously. Very enjoyable course.

irlnw

Hacker
Visit site
Massively impressed with Farleigh when I played on Friday, until it tipped it down. Played Woldingham again yesterday and didn't think that much of it, bunkers in particular were full of stones. Thanks for everyones help.