Golf Club Painting

ScratchSRL

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a Nike Covert Driver and I have had enough of the garish Red, the problem is I hit the thing the best I have ever hit a driver! Anyone attempted a spray paint on a club head, if there is anyone on here that does it I would be prepared to send the club to them!!!!

Cheers.

ScratchSRL

Club Champion
Visit site
It aint broke, but i want to make it 'pretty' haha, Gareth just emailed them, going to get my nike covert tour driver and my nike ltd edition 3 wood matte black with a white nike tick. Will upload pictures!

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like this I one ? .....

SS14_Club_VRS_Covert_MatteBlack_CrownSky_large.jpg

Wait a few weeks and nike will officially release it ;)

Airsporter1st

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have you considered doing it yourself? I was thinking of 'Plastikote', which I have used successfully on old air rifles. It is easy to obtain a good, hard wearing finish.

If you try it and are not happy with the results, durability etc., you can always rub it down and start again - or have it done by a professional!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a Nike Covert Driver and I have had enough of the garish Red, the problem is I hit the thing the best I have ever hit a driver! Anyone attempted a spray paint on a club head, if there is anyone on here that does it I would be prepared to send the club to them!!!!

Cheers.

Why don't you get it blinged like you did your Ping Driver;)