Golf club cleaner

Mel Hadfield

Visit site
Hi
I played a course recently, either Bowodd near Chippenham of Wrag Barn, not sure. I think it was on or about the 14 tee there was a liitle gismo set in the ground for cleaning your club heads. I found this very useful and was wondering if anyone else has come across the same and if so, where can I purchase one?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Dundonald have club cleaners on their practice area which I thought was a great touch. Beat balls off of turf then clean them before you start your round.

Mel Hadfield

Visit site

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi
I played a course recently, either Bowodd near Chippenham of Wrag Barn, not sure. I think it was on or about the 14 tee there was a liitle gismo set in the ground for cleaning your club heads. I found this very useful and was wondering if anyone else has come across the same and if so, where can I purchase one?
Think it would have been the 16th at Wrag Barn- looks like a couple of stiff brush heads set in the ground?

Visit site
We have a similar device - Never use it
We have a man (Marco) who looks after all the bags/clubs that members keep at the club - a kind of club 'club' master
He gets your bag out of the large general club storage area before you play, and cleans the clubs after the round, and then takes the bag back to the storage area - He's a star

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
We have a similar device - Never use it
We have a man (Marco) who looks after all the bags/clubs that members keep at the club - a kind of club 'club' master
He gets your bag out of the large general club storage area before you play, and cleans the clubs after the round, and then takes the bag back to the storage area - He's a star
There's a young boy who cleans clubs on medal days he sits at the club house doors on his stool with his bucket and brushes cleaning everyone's clubs to make money for his golf fees just for that alone I let him clean mine, he dies a great job too

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
There's a young boy who cleans clubs on medal days he sits at the club house doors on his stool with his bucket and brushes cleaning everyone's clubs to make money for his golf fees just for that alone I let him clean mine, he dies a great job too

He "dies" during it? You paying his funeral costs?

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I like that, Is that a jug of sand for filling in divots too, i personally I think they should be given to every person to fill in divots while your playing