GOLF APPARALLEL

WaywardTom

Visit site
WHAT IS BEST GOLF APRALLEL FOR THE FULLER FIGURE. (DARREN CLARKE SIZE) PTER MILLAR AND POLO SEEMS OK BUT IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE? ALL THE SHOPS SEEMS TO STOCK IS GEAR FOR THE YOUNG AND SLIM

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Why so shouty?

I like to think I'm of the more athletic body shape but in reality I'm just rather chunky. I've always found under armour polos very roomy and are generally cut quite loosely, and their trousers come in a variety of different fits as well.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sunice are a loose and generous fit. My standard size for a top is a large but with them a medium is plenty. None of this athletic fit nonsense with them either :LOL:.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
UA appears to come in decent sizes, but i've a load of RL golf stuff that was pretty good, esp as it was all in the sale when i got it

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agree about UA sizes. GG you have to go up a size.

I have a 46 inch chest and wear An XL in under armour and rlx

I wear an XXL in Lindeberg because they are a tighter athletic cut (which I am not these days... ?)

I bought a GG Goretex last year and had to buy a bloody xxxl!! ?

The Fader

Visit site
As mentioned above County Golf usually stock sizes for the more generously proportioned amongst us.

But what is really good about them is that for the majority of garments they tell you the actual size of the garment in inches both across the chest
and length. That's really helpful because one brand 's XL isn't the same as anothers!! In fact with some manufacturers it varies across styles.

They currently have a Cutter and Buck range of polos at £14.99. Having recently bought three I can confirm that their stated XL measurements
of 49 inch chest and 30.5 inch length are absolutely bang on.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sunice are a loose and generous fit. My standard size for a top is a large but with them a medium is plenty. None of this athletic fit nonsense with them either :LOL:.

Even before I read LT’s post, Sunice hit me straight away.
They are popular with our “all you can eat buffet friends” on the other side of the pond. So their sizing must be generous ?