GM Top 25 coaches reader tuition event

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
we are putting in a special coaching event with four of GM's Top25 coaches at Prince's GC (next door to Royal St George's) on the Wednesday afternoon of Open week
You dont have to be going to the Open to be able to get a place but for anyone planning on going to the pratcice day then this would make a good afternoon activity as practice rounds stop on the course at St George's early afternoon
The price is a modeest £25 which includes a goody bag that will contain (amongst other things) a dozen Srixon Z Stars making all the coaching and other activities effectively free.
Full details are here
http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/tours-and-...25-coaches.html
or email michael_weston@ipcmedia.com for an entry form
Hope to see a good few of you down there!

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
total bargain that is mikeh any chane of organising one at st andrews with steve north and kevin craggs,just a thought.

D

Deleted member 1740

Fantastic opportunity though i wont be able to attend.

Probably the best value for money you'll see in a long time.

Gutted.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wish I could do it (work!), at that price the lessons are more than free. Paul Ashwell is my club pro - nice guy, but looking at a second mortgage for lessons.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hmmm very tempted as it's 3 days after my 30th birthday so could maybe treat myself.

Anyone from up north/north east area with a car fancy going down and i'll go halves on petrol?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
If this one is a success we will aim to repeat at future Opens and or other times around the country
Ref the age inquiry anyone under the age of 16 would need to be accompanied by an adult