GM Forum Weightwatchers Mk II

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think I just need to get back to eating healthily again (too few vegetables, too many carbs). I might try and get on the bike a bit more just to build up some stamina as I am getting tired after about 15 holes.

Hopefully by going back to work I'll ge the body working better rather than relying on a few sporadic rounds and a glut of range sessions. Getting back into a regular sleep pattern should help too for getting the old metabolism on an even keel

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Count me in this time.

Gave up smoking last year and piled on the bulk by eating instead. Aiming to lose stone & half by time of the summer golf hol (end June)

And to get fitter too

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yep I'm up for it.

Got down to 14st 8lbs back in october after giving up smoking in 2006 (was nearly 17st) but now sneaked up to 16st 2lbs

So my stats are..

Height 6ft
Weight 16st 2lbs
Target..would love to sneak under 14st or even 13 1/2

Will post every Wednesday, so thats a Tuesday night weigh in for me.

marmar

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm in, have managed to gain 1 1/2 stone since wedding in October, HID not convinced with 'winter insulation' comments. I'm back to where I was beginning of last summer, 15 Stone 3. I'm 6'1. Lost it last time via a combination of eating less bread and being a member of the boxing gym around the corner from work (workouts with the trainers - no sparring, I'm 'soft') Was too cold to pack the kit today (any excuse) but all gee'd up for tomorrow am. Wednesday am weigh-ins eh?

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think I just need to get back to eating healthily again (too few vegetables, too many carbs).

Yep, count me in too. First weigh-in will therefore be this Wednesday. Any chance we can get this thread made a sticky Mike?

I imagine that i'm looking down the barrel of about a 3.5 stone weight loss. Will aim for 1lb* a week = 52 lb = 3stone 8lb- perfect!

Homer if you're at all interested in the whole carb/fat debate you might find this book interesting:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diet-Delusion-Ga...2301&sr=8-1

I just got got the paperback edition which came out a couple of days ago. A good read if you like that stuff.

* Peter Kay , ' a pound?, a pound!? - 'ah s*** a pound!' :D

bill