GM at Nairn on 25th April - pairings

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Morning all,

I've been looking back at your preferred timings and pairings for the game at Nairn and have come up with the following, which is just a suggestion at this stage. Some want out early to catch flights/travel home by car so I've allowed for that as much as possible.

Depending on the draw for Castle Stuart, which I hope MikeH will be making shortly, we can chop and change a bit to make sure everyone plays with as many others as possible over the 2 or 3 or 4 days we're all there so the list is purely provisional at this stage. Who knows, it may remain exactly the same.

My guys from Clark's Bar will tee up at the end of the field to keep out of the way. For the last four years we've played a 3 day stableford event for the Clark's Bar Trophy and traditionally we go out in Tournament order, leaders out last, to make it more fun. So I won't know until after Castle Stuart what the order will be for us. I'm guessing Spey Valley, Castle Stuart and Nairn will produce a worthy champion!

I'm planning an individual GM stableford event for the day for some bragging rights when we get home and if we all chip in £2 on the day then we can get a few prizes too if that's ok.

We have 3 local Nairn members playing to provide the hospitality, and.....N.B. there is still a spare space available for any forumer who wants to play. Just let me know if you do. If not then we'll probably fill it with another Nairn member.

Let me know what you think, gents.

Picture1-3.png

Cheers

John

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh. Forgot to mention. We got a special deal of £40 instead of £55 for the round. Please just pay at the pro shop before your round.

Smiffy, Grumpyjock and Forefortheday...you've already paid me for your greenfees so I'll square up with the pro for you, guys.

And worthwhile getting to the clubhouse early to look around and maybe get some brekkies. It's pretty special with some great Walker Cup memorabilia etc.

http://www.nairngolfclub.co.uk/index.php

Cheers

John

grumpyjock

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Maybe he just looked at the players and thought a bunch of chancers, Im out of here1
Cheers J-F for the good work and mine's spam black pudding and beans with 2 toast lightly buttered and a cup of strong coffee.
See you there kids.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe he just looked at the players and thought a bunch of chancers, Im out of here1
Cheers J-F for the good work and mine's spam black pudding and beans with 2 toast lightly buttered and a cup of strong coffee. :eek:
See you there kids.

please stay downwind! :D

B

birdieman

Just emailed John Findlay and he's got me in at Nairn, played it last year, great layout and greens to die for.

Bring it on.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just emailed John Findlay and he's got me in at Nairn, played it last year, great layout and greens to die for.

Bring it on.

You playing in a kilt or tartan trews? :p

Nice to have someone to show us around. really looking forward to it.