Glyde golf

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone used them. Ave never heard of them and have seen a few things. Firstly on eBay, then lo and behold on Facebook. There’s a couple of things Ave seen and there cheaper than Ave seen elsewhere.
Finally has anyone got any Duca del. Cosma shoes and are they comfy.
Cheers me dears.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd happily join you in getting a pair of them but I've given up getting shoes online. I've got funny feet and I really need to try them for shape and comfort. Also not helped that I'm probably about an 8.5 and most shoes are either 8 or 9.

If you buy using a credit card you are covered so I wouldn't worry too much about using that company. Never heard of them but those shoes are a classic clearance shoe so the price drop fits.

If you get a pair, report back ?

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
I've got a pair of shoes from Glyde. Excellent service. definitely recommend them.

Can also vouch for their service when things go wrong! an eye for one of the laces ripped after about a week of owning, got in touch and within 24 hours had a replacement pair. Excellent comms throughout. Go buy!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I wore them yesterday for the first time. I am a 7 1/2 with fat feet. These were an 8s. They are snug. Ave a feeling they will bed in nicely. They feel solid as in well made. Chuffed to bits with um. They are going out on the first day of OF v WS.

Grizzly

Visit site
I have used their eBay store a couple of times, and have no reason to say anything other than good things about them (though they do use Yodel on occasion, about whom I am less positive)

On Duca Del Cosma shoes - since they have been a couple of my purchases - I would say you'd be mad not to. Though I am no sartorial guru, even I can recognise that they are quite beautifully made, and they are every bit as comfortable as trainers, wearable on and off the course. I think the sizes are roomy - I have huge plates, and sometimes struggle to get comfy in a 12, but theirs were perfect from the outset.

FELL75

Visit site
Bought a mizuno polo from glyde which arrived yesterday. Pretty standard delivery etc, no problems. Also have a pair of DDC's, as previously mentioned, beautifully made. Haven't worn for 18 holes yet. Do seem comfy though.