Gliders trolley wheel covers

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone used them? Not on Amazon anymore and their website doesn't exist, but they are on eBay.
Gliders

I used them ages ago so they may of changed the design.

The issue I had was that the holes were/are very small and filled with mud very quickly, unlike the powercaddy ones where the holes are massive and done get clogged up.

As said this was a few years ago, so it may of changed mate.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The fact that the website is gone and Amazon won't have any tells me that they're probably not as good as the Hedgehogs......
Never used them so I can't say for sure but if they were any good they'd still be around....?

RichA

Visit site
Thanks. I had similar thoughts but think hedgehogs are bit extreme, unless I'm playing golf in 6 inch deep snow.
I might have to do a bit of garage inventing to find a suitable solution of the Heath Robinson variety.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Expect you are talking about winter wheels. I bought some gliders on ebay from a firm in Sheffield. they were for my Motacaddy and cost around £29. When they arrived they fitted over my existing trolley wheels and I had to screw them in. They were hopeless as it was early November and when I used the air machine at the golf club all the grit was coming in my eyes. Contacted the Company an dthey were excellent offering a refund. . their name redkiteproducts888.

i then bought some Powacaddy winter wheels £66 I paid on offer, usually around £80. They are not much better but a marginal improvemnet.

Overall stay away from gliders, both EXTREMELY difficult to clean.

Neeko1988

Visit site
I’ve bought and fitted some this winter. Wish I didn’t tbh. Just pieces of rubber that you have to screw to the wheels. Holes get clogged with mud and are a nightmare to clean. If you have a electric trolley with standard width wheels just get hedgehogs. Much much better