Glen Golf Club, North Berwick

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was chatting to a new forumer the other night about hidden gems and I recommended this course. Some of the finest views in golf.

Remembered that I had some footage of a round with some pals from a while back and thought I might share the views with you. They've since built a new clubhouse, too.

Anybody want a nice round of golf, this is the course to enjoy it. Reminds me how lucky we are in this part of the country, golf-wise.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f9i6p7MW5E0

Hope you enjoy.

What's that big shiny thing in the sky? :D

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have also played the Glen - interesting first hole playing up a cliff but the views once you scrabble up there are worth it!

Visit site
nice video , how did u manage to get a dry day last summer..... :D

I'm looking forward to playing this on july 6th,as they have a 36 hole open comp for h/c 10 or less.....me and my m8 have already applied......at £15 its a bargain.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agreed, guys. The first hole is a heart thumper. Hamburger Hill and Heartbreak Ridge rolled into one. But once you're up it the views are spectacular.

The West Links is by far the better course. Too many good holes to mention. Only one weak one in my mind, but the views don't compare. The Glen is a great course for societies or a friendly round on a sunny day.