Georgia Hall caddie mystery

Swango1980

Visit site
Really strange thread this. Even stranger that the OP tried to start a brand new thread asking the same question, because they didn't get a concrete answer here. As if the brand new thread would reach different people! The OP has only ever made 2 posts, the opening of these two threads. And, making no response to any of those that have commented on them.

What is this obsession about the caddy? Was her caddy really high profile, a massive personality and thus likely to generate such interest? I guess I could imagine somebody asking the same question if Billy Foster was not caddy for Fitzpatrick without explanation, or Rory didn't have Harry Diamond on the bag. That being said, I don't think lacking this knowledge would go as far as not enjoying a golf tournament. Not unless you were obsessed with the golfer or the caddy, and it kept you awake at night at not knowing what is going on in their personal or professional lives.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My first thought was that the OP is Tyrell and he is lookig for sympathy/trying to embarrass Georgia/whatever.

As the OP has made no further posts, my initial thought hasn't changed.
Spelling his own name wrong to throw us off the scent was a nice touch then.

Springveldt

Visit site
My first thought was that the OP is Tyrell and he is lookig for sympathy/trying to embarrass Georgia/whatever.

I'm guessing his enjoyment of the tournament would definitely have been affected then.

Swango1980

Visit site

Although that is very much a conspiracy theory, the OP seemed to have pretty decent knowledge of her historic caddy usage, including knowing the fact that when Georgia won the AIG Open at Royal Lytham, Tyrrell stood down to let her dad carry the bag. You either have to be a super fan to Mastermind knowledge status to know that, or her actual caddy, her or her dad.

So, you have an interesting theory that seems to fit. Or, this person is a super fan who knows a lot about Georgia Hall to such an extent that their personal enjoyment is directly impacted when she uses a different caddy unannounced.

Either way, it all sounds a bit tragic for the OP :)

D

Deleted member 1147

I wonder how the OP feels now that Rickie & Joe have split?
Have the Samaritans been contacted?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Really strange thread this. Even stranger that the OP tried to start a brand new thread asking the same question, because they didn't get a concrete answer here. As if the brand new thread would reach different people! The OP has only ever made 2 posts, the opening of these two threads. And, making no response to any of those that have commented on them.

What is this obsession about the caddy? Was her caddy really high profile, a massive personality and thus likely to generate such interest? I guess I could imagine somebody asking the same question if Billy Foster was not caddy for Fitzpatrick without explanation, or Rory didn't have Harry Diamond on the bag. That being said, I don't think lacking this knowledge would go as far as not enjoying a golf tournament. Not unless you were obsessed with the golfer or the caddy, and it kept you awake at night at not knowing what is going on in their personal or professional lives.

There was a third thread started that got binned and the second one was locked.

Not the oddest first post, I’ve seen, but up there ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Although that is very much a conspiracy theory, the OP seemed to have pretty decent knowledge of her historic caddy usage, including knowing the fact that when Georgia won the AIG Open at Royal Lytham, Tyrrell stood down to let her dad carry the bag. You either have to be a super fan to Mastermind knowledge status to know that, or her actual caddy, her or her dad.

So, you have an interesting theory that seems to fit. Or, this person is a super fan who knows a lot about Georgia Hall to such an extent that their personal enjoyment is directly impacted when she uses a different caddy unannounced.

My money's still on creepy superfan stalker. Someone should let her know she needs to get a restraining order ready. Or maybe she already has one...

Swango1980

Visit site
The OP could actually be Georgia Hall herself. Maybe she had a falling out with her caddy, and then played badly without him. Now she is looking for public opinion, and hoping to be convinced to take him back. She has a pretty Smooth Swing as well, which fits quite nicely.

The multiple threads asking the same question remains an unanswered mystery. Maybe she has had too much to drink, hence the urge to get on social media and say too much. Then she forgets she has posted something, or how to find it, so finds it easier to just create a brand new post. It is amazing how the mind works (or doesn't) after a few drinks.

Of course, the above is just one theory of many. Just before anyone runs to the newspapers to share my comments :)

sjw

Visit site
My money's still on creepy superfan stalker. Someone should let her know she needs to get a restraining order ready. Or maybe she already has one...

The OP definitely dreams of a chance with her and is trying to work out if her other half is still on the scene

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Georgia having her Dad on the bag for the Open was mentioned during the tournament so not exactly breaking news but all the same the OP does seem like a stalker

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Depends on the substrate for me.
Jam sandwich, raspberry is the numero uno. (with seeds of course)
Croissant and it has to be apricot with raspberry a far off second.

I didn't think I'd have anything to say on this thread but I need to check, you've got butter and grated cheddar with that jammy croissant, yeah?

Springveldt

Visit site
Strawberry jam on everything for me. Bread, toast, pancakes, scones, crumpets, croissants. Even tried it in cottage cheese once, just the once though.