Georgia Hall caddie mystery

Smooth Swing

Visit site
Hi everyone,
My enjoyment of the AIG Womens Open was affected by not knowing why Georgia Hall's usual caddie, Tyrell, was not there. Have the couple had a row or something? My suspicions that something bad has happened between them was underlined by her general poor showiing over the four days. She was miles below her normal links form.
Of course, my worries may be completely unfounded. When Georgia won the AIG Open in 2019 at Royal Lytham Tyrell stood down to let Georgia's father carry her bag.

Last edited:

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
No surprise
She always looks likes she chewing a wasp
Miserable as sin.

l feel that's a tad harsh. A lot of golfer's both male and female, act completely different on the course than they do off. On the course they are "at work", and are concentrating fiercely on the job at hand, whereas off the course they come across very differently. Take Tyrell Hatton for example. On the course he is, to put it mildly, angry and aggressive. Off the course apparently, he's very easy going and has a wicked sense of humour.

To judge someone's personality just by what you see on the telecast is, I fear, jumping to a bit of a conclusion.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
l feel that's a tad harsh. A lot of golfer's both male and female, act completely different on the course than they do off. On the course they are "at work", and are concentrating fiercely on the job at hand, whereas off the course they come across very differently. Take Tyrell Hatton for example. On the course he is, to put it mildly, angry and aggressive. Off the course apparently, he's very easy going and has a wicked sense of humour.

To judge someone's personality just by what you see on the telecast is, I fear, jumping to a bit of a conclusion.
True
I was going on her on course demeanour.
And I was expressing an opinion why they split up on course not as a couple.
However on course looks miserable as any golfer.

RRidges

Visit site
Hi everyone,
My enjoyment of the AIG Womens Open was affected by not knowing why Georgia Hall's usual caddie, Tyrell, was not there. Have the couple had a row or something? My suspicions that something bad has happened between them was underlined by her general poor showiing over the four days. She was miles below her normal links form.
Of course, my worries may be completely unfounded. When Georgia won the AIG Open in 2019 at Royal Lytham Tyrell stood down to let Georgia's father carry her bag.
A private matter as far as I'm concerned, as is any player/caddy change. I'm not particularly into such gossip. Good luck to either/both of them.

D

Deleted member 23270

If you want to stalk her she live on the road directly across from the entrance to Parkstone golf club ?

Brads

Visit site
I did actually post about this weird thread but deleted it .
Seems I’m not the only one who thinks this is strange.
“My enjoyment was affected “
Very weird.

Springveldt

Visit site
Hi everyone,
Why would that affect your enjoyment of the tournament? Do you know them personally?