Georgia Hall caddie mystery

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Marmalade on toast for me. Traditional orange usually, but lime if I’m feeling a bit daring.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Saw Cam Smith interviewed after his round this evening, and Sky didnt mention the Georgia Hall caddy business at all. Strange interview, as the hot topic in world golf wasnt even hinted at, but was clearly hanging in the air. Must have been declared off limits beforehand. He is clearly dodging the question.

D-S

Visit site
Saw Cam Smith interviewed after his round this evening, and Sky didnt mention the Georgia Hall caddy business at all. Strange interview, as the hot topic in world golf wasnt even hinted at, but was clearly hanging in the air. Must have been declared off limits beforehand. He is clearly dodging the question.
Maybe its because they didn’t want him to throw his support behind Vegemite - it could become a real Marmite issue with some.

D

Deleted member 23270

Depends on the substrate for me.
Jam sandwich, raspberry is the numero uno. (with seeds of course)
Croissant and it has to be apricot with raspberry a far off second.
First choice for me has to be damson jam on scones.

Raspberry on anything - such a good all-rounder.
Strawberry jam on everything for me. Bread, toast, pancakes, scones, crumpets, croissants. Even tried it in cottage cheese once, just the once though.
Black cherry. Close the thread.

D

Deleted member 23270

Reopen the thread, marmalade on toast has been mentioned. How could I forget that. Senior moment ?

RRidges

Visit site
Maybe its because they didn’t want him to throw his support behind Vegemite - it could become a real Marmite issue with some.
Vegemite rules any/every day! Was available in Tesco stores in UK. Have to have it sent these days. Might be becoming to Maple Syrup though!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
There was a third thread started that got binned and the second one was locked.

Not the oddest first post, I’ve seen, but up there ?
So what was... :unsure:

Jeez there have been so many

There was one bloke who preferred jam to Coopers thick cut Oxford Marmalade.

Obviously a wrong un, he didn’t last long ??

sunshine

Visit site
I didn't think I'd have anything to say on this thread but I need to check, you've got butter and grated cheddar with that jammy croissant, yeah?

Croissants are made with butter, so spreading more butter on them is surely only suitable for people looking to boost their cholestrol?