Game Golf Live - Putting Stats Question

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me with a query.

I've been looking at getting the Game Golf Live. I've had a read of their website and I can see that you can tag your putter each time you take a putt but what stats do you get from this? Is it purely the number of putts you take or will it show length of each putt as well?
I know that Shotscope allows you to collect the pin location so you can see number and length of putts per hole which would be ideal but I'm not keen on wearing the watch.

Any information you have would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me with a query.

I've been looking at getting the Game Golf Live. I've had a read of their website and I can see that you can tag your putter each time you take a putt but what stats do you get from this? Is it purely the number of putts you take or will it show length of each putt as well?
I know that Shotscope allows you to collect the pin location so you can see number and length of putts per hole which would be ideal but I'm not keen on wearing the watch.

Any information you have would be much appreciated.

You mainly get your number of putts

You can try and track the length but you need to remember where the pin was and drag the putts to the position but I just tag put numbers that's all I personally worry about

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Shot scope v2 is the only system that tracks putts you hover the watch over the pin and press a button and it marks the pin position then you putt away I think, game golf just tracks how many the same as acrcos not actual distance