Hi All,

Time for a big clear out. I have for sale:
Titleist 913 D2 Stiff Diamana Blue
Titleist 915 F 15* 3 wood Stiff Diamana Blue
Mizuno JPX Fli Hi 7,6,5,4 Project X 5.5 Steel
Mizuno MP 53 4-PW Project x 5.5 Steel
Mizuno MP T Series Raw 51, 56, 60 Wedges Dynamic Gold S300

Payment by bank transfer please.

Titleist 913 D2 with Stiff Diamana Blue 9.5* with headcover and tool. £60 Delivered.

Small damage in the toe of the driver, no paint chipping. The rest of the head is in good shape and you will never see the damage. It happened on the day I bought the driver. Apart from that its in great condition with a brand new Golf Pride grip.

Titleist 915F 15* 3 wood Stiff Diamana Blue. Hardly used, some face a marks but in overall great condition. £100 delivered.

Mizuno JPX Fli Hi 7,6,5,4 iron replacements Project x 5.5 shafts. Virtually as new. £100 delivered.

Mizuno MP 53 irons 4-PW Project x 5.5 shafts. In overall great conditions. Small chip in the 9 iron as shown in the pics. Very little bag chatter considering they are forged. £150 delivered. All brand new Golf Pride grips, maybe hit once since regrip.

Mizuno MP T series Wedges 51,56,60 Raw finish, just starting to get a nice patina. Old grooves that are legal for many more years. Dynamic Gold S300 shafts. £60 Delivered

Any questions please ask.

Last edited:

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Standard loft, lie and length, checked recently.

Cheers. I love my 5s...just wondering if I should get something a little more 'friendly' at times. Not sure if it is because I struck it so poorly at the weekend, so having a crisis of confidence as to whether I am good enough to use them!

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wedges sold thanks.

Titleist 915 F 15* 3 wood Stiff Diamana Blue
Mizuno JPX Fli Hi 7,6,5,4 Project X 5.5 Steel
Mizuno MP 53 4-PW Project x 5.5 Steel

Still for sale

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Iron condition far better than expected, how refreshing that a seller is so conservative with their description, and also very very well packaged.

Many thanks Alex, i will treat them with kid gloves, and will give you first refusal if and when they don't do what they're told.

Thanks again.

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Iron condition far better than expected, how refreshing that a seller is so conservative with their description, and also very very well packaged.

Many thanks Alex, i will treat them with kid gloves, and will give you first refusal if and when they don't do what they're told.

Thanks again.

Driver was the same and absolutely no hassle dealing with Alex. Cheers mate!

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks chaps, glad you like the kit. I shall look after your money.... Oh whoops, I already didn't.

Sam, yes the 3 wood went on Facebook. It was probably the prise of the bunch. Only thing left is the JPX Fi Hi. They are virtually unused and are fantastic to play with.