FS: Callaway X-14 Pro Series

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have a set of Callaway X-14 Pro Series irons (3-SW) for sale. They're in very good condition and have recently had Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips fitted.

£150 posted (There is a set in worse condition for £180)

2896898906_35b43687f1_b.jpg

2896914098_2fb5fc01c0_b.jpg

2899398255_6b2e94a187_b.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I had many years of faithful service and won loads of competitions with my faithful X14's. They are a good club and if there are any members on here that maybe have an old set from when they started I recommend these as a good next stage club.

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well spotted re the mayo.

Nasty furniture too. Beige cord. My favourite.

Obviously never heard of ebay.

Why well spotted? What constitutes a 'good spot'? have you nothing better to do with your time?

As for the furniture, is there really any need to abuse it? I'm sure i could visit your house and rip your 'style' to shreds. If you dont like it - don't say anything.

I do apologise for 'abusing' your precious forum by not introducing myself prior to trying to sell something. I suppose you would have rather me lick your b*lls or something equally perverse - you internet forum obsessed egomaniacs seem to be into things like that.

I suggest in the future you keep you snide and pathetic attemps at being sarcastic/funny to yourself, and keep those fat little internet forum geek fingers up your a*sehole, where they belong. your attempt at forcing your internet forum 'status of power' on me failed miserably i'm afraid.

I had no intention of coming to this forum and not introducing myself, it just so happens that I had something to sell.

Last but not least, yes i have heard of eBay, thanks.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I see you have the mop and broom out too but I am intrigued to how (or is it if?) you use them with all that stuf over the floor....

All I want to know is what is the mayonnaise for? We do like to discuss sandwiches on here too you know....

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have already answered your mayonnaise question.

The mop is for mopping, and the sweeping brush is for sweeping, surprisingly.

If you use your little simple mind, you might be able to figure out that because they are out, i was about to tidy up.

If you are trying to wind me up/show off to your virtual friends/ or be funny, you're doing an extremely poor job.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I doubt somehow that you will get any takers for your clubs after your last few posts (generalising about the members of this forum in such a derogatory way isn't a great sales pitch), so you may have just shot yourself in the foot.

Maybe you take yourself a bit too seriously?

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So you're saying that in general, the members of this forum are "internet forum obsessed egomaniacs"???

The first reply from HomerJSimpson definately wasn't egotistical, it was very friendly.

What posessed you to be such a t*sser is beyond me. Maybe you should think twice before posting in future, as it is you that has made a fool of yourself, not me.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I see, I need to think carefully about posting, when you have posted 5 times, 4 out of 5 of which are abusive. Hmm, pot/kettle perhaps.

a few little clues on selling procedures:

1/ Don't p*ss off potential customers by insulting them.
2/ Get to know your potential market, so you don't do 1/.
3/ Take photos of your goods that show them/you in the best light, ie: clean up first. You wouldn't sell a car if you photographed it in a rubbish tip.
4/ Use the right media for your sales pitch.

You obviously think you will get more for your clubs selling on here than on ebay, or you wouldn't be here.

I can't see that happeining now.

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Haha!! here's a few pointers for you..

I. I refuse to believe you are even trying to argue your point. Me defending myself from a completely unprovoked attack does not mean i was out to offend everone on here. So the intelligent debate of 'pot and kettle' does therefore not apply. If i was out to offend everyone, do you not think i would have said something abit more general, and maybe have said it without reason.

II. I'm quite sure a number of prospective buyers would see my side of the arguement. Not everone thinks the sun shines out of your arse like you might

III. the only person i seemed to have offended is you. I would rather break the clubs than sell them to you.

IV. The pictures clearly show the clubs in a clean an respectable state. I am selling the clubs, not my house. The mocking of my house and belongings represents your stuck up, old fashioned pathetic views. Many of which are what makes me unable to take you seriously.

V. You have finally shown signs of having a brain cell or two. Of course i want to sell the clubs for as much as possible. Thats the idea of selling things isn't it??

VI. If i dont sell them on here, never mind. At least you have shown your true colours to all your 'mates'. Now everone knows how pathetic you really are. brilliant.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was about to take them off your hands.....(seriously...) I know someone looking for a set to replace the X-14s he's mashed up.

Specs? Shaft type and flex?

Location....approx, just in case, to collect in person.

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why? what relevance does that have? No doubt you have a 'witty ' response for whether I am older or younger than you.

I want to advertise my clubs, with the hope of selling them on, not get abused by someone for no reason what so ever.

Give it a rest.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Bear in mind he has already admitted they sell for less on flea bay, and you don't know him from Adam either, so there will be no come backs if it all goes wrong, and no advantage to buying from here, unless you are in the Leeds area.

Up to you of course.

RichardSanderson

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thank you for your continual input. Your'e attempts at sabotage will not go far.I think we have already established that you will not out-smart me on this occasion.

I will quite happily put the clubs on ebay at a buy it now price if the person buying wishes, therefore entering into a legally binding contract with the buyer- making it illegal for me to 'scam' them. You will be covered by ebay's regualtions if anything were to go wrong.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've sent the chap an email (work colleague). I expect he's got regular steel in his current set.
Leeds might be ok, I know he gets around, I owe him one (as well) after picking up a club for me from Southampton a while back!!