FS: Adams XTD Tour Irons (the limited edition 'Ernie Els' version)

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Evening all,

I have a set of the above (4-P) for sale with KBS Tour shafts in regular flex.

They are in excellent condition having played only 3 rounds. I thought these were the obvious choice to finally replace my A12 Pros, but the old favourites continue to beat out the competition (although the XTD Tours are definitely longer).

The last few eBay sales seem to be in the window of £340-£385, so how about £315 including postage?

I came across a set of stiff flex too after I'd bought these (I play stiff flex) and stupidly bought those thinking I'd move on the Regs once the Stiffs arrived. At this stage, I'm not sure whether or not to give these a go to see if the shaft change can beat the A12 Pros... so I may also have a stiff set to move on at some stage but am undecided at this point.

I would consider a trade against 2014 Nike VR Pro Combos or 2015 Nike Vapor Pro Combos, but either would have to come with DG Pro S300 shafts.

I think that's it - pm me if you're intrested. :)

Mark

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
mIepzWh.jpg

zBTvB6y.jpg

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Updated - I've decided to sell both sets.
001_rolleyes.gif

The last few eBay sales seem to be in the window of £340-£385, so how about:

Reg (lightly used) - £275 inc delivery
Stiff (still in the plastic) - £300 inc delivery

I would also consider a trade against a set of Callaway XR Pro irons or Nike Covert Forged irons.

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bump on these and may consider trades against other iron sets - let me know what you've got.

The regs have a couple more rounds on them but the stiffs are still unused in the plastic.