freezing or reloading

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mike's passed it onto the Tech guys, there investigating it, it won't necessarily be solved overnight guys, but its been acknowledged and is in hand.
Understand that m8, just looking for some acknowledgement they have got the message and are dealing with it....that's all:)

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mike's passed it onto the Tech guys, there investigating it, it won't necessarily be solved overnight guys, but its been acknowledged and is in hand.

Cheers Fish - just reporting incase the tech boys come on here that it appeared to stop for a couple of days and then start up again so it might be some specific ads or a completely different issue over Apple compatibility as Android phone and desktop not affected..

D

Deleted member 15344

It will depend on what iPad and what IOS you are on

Older iPads with newer IOS do struggle when browsing , certain web forums highlight this more than others

My old iPad2 just can’t be used for browsing now - and I believe Apple and many apps don’t support it anymore

The only issue I have seen on both the new iPad and phone was when the advert was changed a couple weeks back but that’s sorted now.

If it was a forum issue then I suspect it would happen on all our Apple devices

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
iPad 2 running the latest o/s.
The reloading comes and goes, but seems to me to be advert related.
My desktop at home which is an Apple Mac Pro running windows 10 and using Firefox still freezes every now and then , and this also seems advert related.
I don't have these issues on any other forum I frequent.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
apparently the issue has been fixed or at least what can be fixed (ie anything not iOS related) has been

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
In this day and age, so many people are using smaller / portable devices, this is a big issue for the forum.

As a newbie to the forum, its incredibly frustrating when using an iPad or the like to have issues reading threads.

I really enjoy reading the forum so put up with it, but am sure it must turn a lot of people off.