For sale - Titleist 917D2 - Stiif & Never Compromise Putter

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a couple of items for sale.. One is my old putter, the other I got through the American Golf double trade in deal..

Firstly - A Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 20 putter. This really is a lovely feeling putter, but I just don't get along with the style and no amount of practice will make me better with it than I am with a counterbalanced Odyssey. It's in fantastic condition and has recently had a Winn 1.18 grip fitted- £45 inc postage..

IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0064.jpgIMG_0065.jpgIMG_0066.jpg

Secondly - A brand new Titleist 917 D2 10.5 with Diamana Blue stiff shaft. This still has the cellophane on it and has never been near a ball never mind a course. I purchased this through the American Golf double value trade in deal with the intention of trialling it against my M2, but I've decided to move it on as I need to stop swapping my gear around so much. Standard Golf Pride grip fitted. Receipt available on request as I know this is an expensive purchase - £340 inc postage..

IMG_0067.JPGIMG_0068.JPGIMG_0069.JPGIMG_0070.JPG

I'm going to leave these on here for a few weeks before shifting them via eBay.. Feel free to PM any questions..

Regards

Danny