Flippin mad wi me self.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Medal final today, after 12 holes am three under and cruising. Stood on the 13th par four and decide to smash it instead of cruising, end up playing a drop from unplayable lie. Two shots on the next hole and ended up knobbing out sideways for second shot thinking al smash the third. I smashed it ok about 100 yd. 17th hit a gorgeous tee which rolled all around bunker before dropping in. Three shots to get out. The last hole smashed me drive and thought al smash the next, really another drop. Bloody stoopid thick as a plank Tash. Came off with 74, two over, sharing the lead for the division, when it could of been glorious. I can accept bad shots, but bad decisions. Nob head.

Rant over.

No it's not, tash you bloody idiot.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
We all do it. Remember my two blobs in a row at Moor Allerton. I struggle to think of a round where bad thinking hasn't cost me shots. Yesterday it certainly did, at least two. And I'm a really good player! (I wish).

Learn & move on Tash.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finals produce there own pressure experience should stop you doing anything stupid.
Thats why the more you are in contention you learn to deal with it better.
Next time draw on this.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Medal final today, after 12 holes am three under and cruising. Stood on the 13th par four and decide to smash it instead of cruising, end up playing a drop from unplayable lie. Two shots on the next hole and ended up knobbing out sideways for second shot thinking al smash the third. I smashed it ok about 100 yd. 17th hit a gorgeous tee which rolled all around bunker before dropping in. Three shots to get out. The last hole smashed me drive and thought al smash the next, really another drop. Bloody stoopid thick as a plank Tash. Came off with 74, two over, sharing the lead for the division, when it could of been glorious. I can accept bad shots, but bad decisions. Nob head.

Rant over.

No it's not, tash you bloody idiot.

You must be the only golfer to ever make a poor tactical decision. :rolleyes:

Tashyboy

Visit site
You must be the only golfer to ever make a poor tactical decision. :rolleyes:

Oh am sure am not and am sure are done it before, but my two PP were really struggling and I was just ticking over.
Was struggling to get any positives outta this but, club champ 98 and MIB that advice is just what I was looking for. Cheers me man.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Top man. Cut and money? What was CSS

If only homer if only. My score was level for the day CSS was 73
like I say after 13 I was -3 ironically I was hoping to chuck a good score in for the order of merit which I did but the guy who has played five more comps than me and is leading the OOM actually won overall. Won't find out til tomorrow if I will drag owt.
Take the positives tash take the positives.

PS the guy who won overal with 67 won by two shots and shot an 8 on the last par five. Otherwise he would of had a stonking round. Fair play to him.