FJ Pro SL Leaking

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I bought these when at St Mellion early last year and there leaking 😟

And no, I’ve not been knee high in the wispy stuff, just today walking down fairways, a rare treat, but took my shoes off after and all my instep down the inner right side of my right foot my sock was soaking😟

These shoes are the most comfortable I’ve had, but leaking almost bang on 12 months is not on.

Anyone else had issues with these Pro SL’s?

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought these when at St Mellion early last year and there leaking 😟

And no, I’ve not been knee high in the wispy stuff, just today walking down fairways, a rare treat, but took my shoes off after and all my instep down the inner right side of my right foot my sock was soaking😟

These shoes are the most comfortable I’ve had, but leaking almost bang on 12 months is not on.

Anyone else had issues with these Pro SL’s?
Very comfortable shoes, mines have been great although I generally get about 6 months out of shoes as I play at least twice a week not including any practice so they usually get replace for soles being worn rather than leaking. If you take them back to supplier they will warranty them even if they are only a day under 12 months

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes there is an issue - I have had two pairs go back within 12 months due to leaking and also another pair due to the grips at the bottom coming away - won’t get a pair again

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yes there is an issue - I have had two pairs go back within 12 months due to leaking and also another pair due to the grips at the bottom coming away - won’t get a pair again

Shame as they were very comfy.

Need to get the date I was down at St Mellion, dig out the receipt and get in touch with the Pro shop and see how they want to handle it.

D

Deleted member 15344

Sure grips at the bottom is wear and tear ?

They are under a year old and the grips themselves actually came away from the shoe

They also happened with their predecessor the FJ Dryjoy Casuals -

It’s poor but it’s no doubt cheap manufacturering

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
How did you go about getting a replacement for them coming away, I'll have to leave it a month or two and see if mines have come away haha

Fish

Banned
Visit site
May 28th/29th so under 12 months so there should be no squabbles.

Did you go to where you purchased them from Phil, as we should do legally or deal direct with FJ?

D

Deleted member 15344

How did you go about getting a replacement for them coming away, I'll have to leave it a month or two and see if mines have come away haha

Pro Shop sent them to FJ - they agreed on full refund , I got pro shop credit which I used to buy two pairs of Skechers which are far more comfy

Got one pair of Pro SLs left

D

Deleted member 1740

May 28th/29th so under 12 months so there should be no squabbles.

Did you go to where you purchased them from Phil, as we should do legally or deal direct with FJ?

Pretty certain if you call them at st mellion theyll allow you to send it back through your pro.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pro Shop sent them to FJ - they agreed on full refund , I got pro shop credit which I used to buy two pairs of Skechers which are far more comfy

Got one pair of Pro SLs left

I’ve got a top pair of Sketchers that I’ve worn about 3 times, I think their too robust, not supple at all, like wearing lead diving boots.

They’ll be hard wearing but theirs no give in them 😟

D

Deleted member 15344

I’ve got a top pair of Sketchers that I’ve worn about 3 times, I think their too robust, not supple at all, like wearing lead diving boots.

They’ll be hard wearing but theirs no give in them 😟

The new ones are lovely and soft :thup:

Elite V3 I think they are called