First (and I suspect only) hole in 1

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whoop whoop! Good write up too, nice one chap can only hope to join you in the club some day :)

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Cheers all for the nice words.

To be honest I feel a bit of a fake. Whilst the hole in 1 was as perfect as I could have expected in that it didn't rattle and get stopped by the flag, scuttle along the floor or roll in off a bank, but apparently just pitched near the flag and rolled gently into the middle at perfect pace, many better players than me have been trying for longer to get one. And I was playing pretty badly, as an example on the previous 130 yard par 3, our 3 ball got 1 point between us!. To be honest by that stage I would have just been happy to get it on the green seeing as it was surrounded by some very deep treacherous bunkers.

But I suppose it does prove that they really can happen to anyone if your luck's in. Which mine certainly was. But it was very surreal. Almost as surreal as some guy doing mystic flying yoga I saw last week in Lanzarotte. I'm no flake or crank, and I was completely sober, but this guy was about 5 yards away from me collecting coins in his hat, hovering cross legged about 3 feet off the ground holding a staff for balance. To be honest that was a bit too surreal for me to process, much like the hole in 1.