Final comp

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This Sunday I will be playing in the final of our medals, I'm defending champion. Last year there where 4 of us competed in the final, this year there are 5 entered. I would love to defend it but as you all know defending something is very hard to do. Unless ur name is Tiger.
I have a good chance of winning it but have u lot any tips for me so as I can keep my nerve, as we're going head to head.
Not only am I defending champion I'm also going for my 3rd trophy of this year aswell. It would really put the iceing on the cake for me.

All advice welcome.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Personally, I would just try to play against par and try to block out what my opponents are doing. As defending champ they should be more worried about you ! Easy..eh?

P

pingpal

I'm defending champion.
I have a good chance of winning it
Not only am I defending champion I'm also going for my 3rd trophy of this year as well.
Get a little modesty for a start, you're not American by any chance are you?
I've been club champ 2x but I wouldn't call myself that on a public forum.
High expectations will only end in disaster, relax and enjoy the game, you'll play better that way.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No I'm not an American. Its taken me along time trying to win the club championship and I'm very pleased to have done so. I always say if u have it flant it.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a chopper off 11 I tell myself I am at the range.

I concentrate on hitting the ball with the club I have chosen for that distance. Don't club down trying to make a TV shot, cos it will bite your erse.

Focus on WHAT is in front of you not WHO is in front of you.

And when you are putting, tell yourself 'I fancy this to go in' ...

Good luck.

P

pingpal

Ignore me clubchamp, I'm only sore cos I lost our club champs this year!