Fed Up

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
:( I'm fed up looking out of the window at all the snow, and not managing to play at Blairgowrie since mid December, that I have changed my Home Page to this...

bBTCnHR.jpg

... Roll on the summer. :D

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yes I know what you mean and the snow is currently pelting down at the moment, just glad I got a game at St Andrews (Eden) yesterday. Roll on the middle of next week

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Started snowing about 30mins ago, not that heavy, but big flakes and it's lying, beauty is though in about a hour, the forecast is for the temp to go up, snow to turn to rain, so any snow that is here will be gone by 18:00hrs.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Totally snowed out this weekend in West Lothian. But rain is on the way this week. Which means I should get a round next weekend! 👍🏼

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Am in Surrey and have gone to play 6 times this year - 4 times course course closed and twice back nine only open

And my New Years resolution was to play theee times a week every week

That’s gone then :(

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's snowing here again but hopefully I'll be getting a game at Longniddry tomorrow. We were going to put our names down for the Old Course ballot but decided to change. (Funnily enough, there are plenty places still available!)

This weekend has seen the best skiing conditions of the winter, but has led to six mile queues with all the car parks full!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-42760394

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Started snowing about 30mins ago, not that heavy, but big flakes and it's lying, beauty is though in about a hour, the forecast is for the temp to go up, snow to turn to rain, so any snow that is here will be gone by 18:00hrs.

I hope so Dave. Snowing big time up in Morpeth. Not played for two months now due to the weather.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hope so Dave. Snowing big time up in Morpeth. Not played for two months now due to the weather.

Even as it was coming down heavy, they were big wet flakes and even though it was lying, it was thawing, it's stopped now, forecast for a change is spot on, if they have got the rest of the forecast correct, then the snow will be gone very soon.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Equally fed up. Lost time with a bad back over the winter and want to make up for it by working hard on my game and get on the course. Been miserable this weekend and in the last few weeks and itching for the longer days and a chance to get out more regularly

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve stayed and played at the Ritz-Carlton Abama, and can confirm it is a truly amazing course and one of my worldwide favourite places to play golf. The greens make Augusta look like child’s play. Have to be seen to be believed. Highly recommended course to play.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
After several visits to Valle Del Este in recent weeks I'm in no hurry to turn out now we're back in the UK. Hopefully, weather permitting, we'll get a run out at Cleveland next weekend but then the clubs will be put away for two weeks. The week after that its Valle Del Este again...