Favourite Pubs

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Seen as it is a miserable day in the Highlands, just wondering people’s favourite pub’s, One in Inverness I’d recommend is the Clachnaharry, real fire and decent malts.
When the wife was working in London we had an apartment outside Liverpool Street station and I frequented Dirty Dicks and Woodin Shades, really liked both that bars.

What’s yours 😀

All of them 👍🍺🍺

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not fussy. Anywhere where it's not stupidly expensive and not absolutely rammed with people so you can't get to the bar. But I think this is a symptom of living near London where you could easily wait 20 mins to be served your £5.80 pint. :confused:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Liverpool - Dispensary, Baltic Fleet or Philly

Next time your up by the Philarmonic, start at Peter Kavanaghs, then the Blackburne, Belvedere (cant help but get chatting to strangers in there), ye Cracke, Pilgrim, Fly in the loaf, then finish off in the Roscoe head (small pub with 3 snugs) if you get more than 25 people in there its chocker.

Down the other end of town start in the Ship and mitre, Excelsior, Crown, Rigbys, Hole in the wall, up to the railway and Lion tavern (on tithebarn street), then down to the Cornmarket and Fenwick Tavern (slaughterhouse) then the Croc for a bit of karaoke.

My regular post-match night out - many more, but they are the regular haunts.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another thought... Saracen's Head, Symonds Yat. On the river, bottom of the steep bit of the Wye Valley, great food and beer!
That is a nice spot quite a few years since I went there.
Used to get great buttered tea cakes the size of a dinner plate at the cafe by the ruined monastery further down the river. @1984

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another thought... Saracen's Head, Symonds Yat. On the river, bottom of the steep bit of the Wye Valley, great food and beer!

Holidayed down there the other year - nice spot that pub, we did the walk along the river valley, over the rope bridge and back on the ferry the other side.

Nice part of the world.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Next time your up by the Philarmonic, start at Peter Kavanaghs, then the Blackburne, Belvedere (cant help but get chatting to strangers in there), ye Cracke, Pilgrim, Fly in the loaf, then finish off in the Roscoe head (small pub with 3 snugs) if you get more than 25 people in there its chocker.

Down the other end of town start in the Ship and mitre, Excelsior, Crown, Rigbys, Hole in the wall, up to the railway and Lion tavern (on tithebarn street), then down to the Cornmarket and Fenwick Tavern (slaughterhouse) then the Croc for a bit of karaoke.

My regular post-match night out - many more, but they are the regular haunts.
Been in the Roscoe loads and forgot about that! Great little boozer