FARNHAM START SHEET 29 AUGUST 2023

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
…or maybe munching a ‘sandwedge’ instead - Lord that’s awful forgive me 🙄

Soft spikes and clean golf shoes are permitted in the bar. I wear mine in the lounge and when walking through dining room but will check if I’m just being naughty. In any case our clubhouse is small and so changing shoes is easy.

Was there any confirmation on this? Just want to get us all barred!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Not sure 29 points is the definition of fun, bit I enjoyed the day tremendously.
Great bunker clinic meant the 5 I went in, I got out of first time, even making a sandy par!
Thanks to my mate Rufus and @sawtooth for some great company.
Thanks to Hugh and Rich for sorting a good day out ahead of H4H tomorrow.
Hoping it sets me up for 31 points at Hankley! 🤣🤣🤣

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The results. 35 played.

1st SILH 43pts
2nd MartyC 40pts
3rd Sawtooth 37pts

SILH and MartyC have donated their winnings to H4H.

Thanks from me to my invites with whom I played…James, Simon and Alistair - for sharing an enjoyable round.

btw - I’ve not much idea how I managed 43 as in my 20yrs at the club it’s way best round I’ve played off the White tees - not much idea…except today the putts dropped. And tomorrow is another day.

YandaB

Visit site
The results. 35 played.

1st SILH 43pts
2nd MartyC 40pts
3rd Sawtooth 37pts

Thanks from me to my invites with whom I played…James, Simon and Alistair - for sharing an enjoyable round.

btw - I’ve not much idea how I managed 43 as in my 20yrs at the club it’s way best round I’ve played off the White tees - not much idea…except today the putts dropped. And tomorrow is another day.
Well done @SILH great round. Thanks for organising this, we really enjoyed our 4 ball and occasionally some golf showed up too.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The results. 35 played.

1st SILH 43pts
2nd MartyC 40pts
3rd Sawtooth 37pts

Just like to say well played Hugh. Great round. You deserved to be buzzing after that round. Thanks for organising. All went very smoothly.

Also a really big thanks to the winners for donating their prizes to the charity. Sean I did yours on your behalf mate.:)

£350 raised for H4H on the day. Just brilliant.(y)

D

Deleted member 1147

The results. 35 played.

1st SILH 43pts
2nd MartyC 40pts
3rd Sawtooth 37pts

You’re not meant to win your own event Hugh 🤦🏻‍♂️