Fantasy RTD - Week One

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Well done Jammydodger (Eaglehunters) who is in pole position after week 1 of the fantasy RTD. Top 5 look like this:

1) jammydodger (Eaglehunters)
2) Snappy's Army (Snappy's Army)
3) lobthewedge (Dandy Dons)
4) top40golf (top40golf)
5) Tiger (Zorro Select XI)

If you haven't already, you can still join the GM Forum Challenge via the European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai web site (http://fantasyrace.europeantour.com/) and use PIN number 236 to join this private league.

Lots of golf to go this year!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
This is where it starts to get tricky.
You only get 5 changes to your team and if yours is like mine, only 5 of my current 15 are playing next week so I'm already going to have 5 scoring no points at all. And if any of the others miss the cut then I'm not scoring big...

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
And bloomin Oosthuizen dropped 4/5 shots on the back 9 to miss the cut by one , knob. Hopefully Poults will come to the party this week though (or should I drop him) decisions decisions

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
This is where it starts to get tricky.
You only get 5 changes to your team and if yours is like mine, only 5 of my current 15 are playing next week so I'm already going to have 5 scoring no points at all. And if any of the others miss the cut then I'm not scoring big...

Currently in 9th, but only 6 of my list playing next week. I thought that a team of 15 made it seem too easy to build points. Didn't think that 9 players might drop the next event but can only sub 5. Then have to think about who's likely to stay for the following event to try and build the numbers up again......

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is there a quick and easy way to see who's playing the next comp from your team?

If it's a case of look through the entry list one by one looking for your players I might end up with the same 15 all season!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is there a quick and easy way to see who's playing the next comp from your team?

If it's a case of look through the entry list one by one looking for your players I might end up with the same 15 all season!

I believe it's a look through the lineup one by one. Which is ridiculous. You woudl think they could devise a system which tells you if they're active for the next event.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
not the best way, but use the "find on this page" in IE8, you don't usually have to type the full name in, usually the first 3 characters will let you know if they are on the list or not.