Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Average start so far for me, disappointed my captain only came on as a sub, had RVP until I realised Chelsea had 2 home games

Ive got Lukaku against my better judgement too, I think hes crap but thought he would start the two games as Torres is even worse. Luckily I stuck Cashley in as captain for safety.

Lukaku should hopefully start against Villa though :thup:

Chrisb83

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did the same thing with lukaku thought I was been real clever, swapped him out for welbeck for next week who I had right at the beginning.

Team name is stop!hammer time btw

Fozzie

Club Champion
Visit site
A good week for me 66pts. Would have been more but being a realistic/pessimistic Hammers fan I left out Winston Reid & Mo Diame for 2 bloody Gooners ! : - /
Maybe after a career of plodding about in non-league & about 8 years as a coach & Manager, I've finally learnt something !

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thought I'd play my wildcard given Chelsea don't play next weekend. Happy with my team now and have spare money in the bank. Thing is, I ony took Hazard out and made 6 changes in total, now going with a 3-4-3 formation. Here's hoping the Chelsea boys can give me an extra kick on Monday night and keep RVP away from the score sheet as he's been picked by almost 50% of ALL participants!

Really looking forward to this game tomorrow night, just hope it's not a repeat of the FA Cup final a few years ago.

sneill

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Early signs are good for wildcard swaps. soldado straight in as captain done good and think silva will earn good few points just little unsure of Mata now

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was tempted to take the wildcard as I just wasn't happy with the set up of my team. Took a -4 points reduction instead and try and work with the free transfers over the next couple of weeks. Save the wildcard for when it hits the fan!

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You can save 1 free transfer i think to rollover to the next week, but only to a maximum of 2.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not the greatest start but took me five weeks to get going last season too! Think it takes a few weeks to find the bargain players and must haves etc.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Happy with my lot so far. Nicely bobbing along :thup:

Tucked in behind the leaders ready to move in when needed :D