Family Holidays - Hotel recommendations

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
So with the little man still being under 2 next summer (therefore free to travel) myself and my wife want to get away abroad again!

Thing is, I've never looked to book a family holiday before. We are both massive foodies but do want to go all inclusive for the ease of everything. We have previously just done adult only places etc.

Only real criteria is good pools, decent cocktails on offer and decent enough food, so with that in mind - has anyone been anywhere recently that they would recommend?

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
That's funny. I was going to post this exact thing but for an 11 and 8 year old. Possibly with waterslides onsite or nearby.
Sorry for hijacking the thread ?.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So with the little man still being under 2 next summer (therefore free to travel) myself and my wife want to get away abroad again!

Thing is, I've never looked to book a family holiday before. We are both massive foodies but do want to go all inclusive for the ease of everything. We have previously just done adult only places etc.

Only real criteria is good pools, decent cocktails on offer and decent enough food, so with that in mind - has anyone been anywhere recently that they would recommend?

https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/...hotels/hotel-estival-park-and-apartments.html

We going here

It looked a fantastic choice for us with the twins (who will be 2) and eldest who will be 6

HPIMG

Visit site

I am currently at Atlantis dubai, it probably best place to come if you have kids. It a place your kids will never get bored. I am sneaking off to the Peter Cowan academy for some lessons later in the week.
2CA131F8-5C9E-4726-A4F9-C47CB3F3F962.jpeg

tincup

Head Pro
Visit site
https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/...hotels/hotel-estival-park-and-apartments.html

We going here

It looked a fantastic choice for us with the twins (who will be 2) and eldest who will be 6

Went here a few years ago with the family when the daughter was 4. Absolutely loved it. we stayed in the middle building of the three, one bonus was it was self serve for beers so no queuing at the bars and pint size plastic cups.
I would go back in a heart beat but other half prefers caribbean now. Done Barbados and Jamaica last 2 years and looking at Costa Rica / Antigua for next year

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went here a few years ago with the family when the daughter was 4. Absolutely loved it. we stayed in the middle building of the three, one bonus was it was self serve for beers so no queuing at the bars and pint size plastic cups.
I would go back in a heart beat but other half prefers caribbean now. Done Barbados and Jamaica last 2 years and looking at Costa Rica / Antigua for next year

We have been given an apartment, not sure where they are, the in laws are coming and they booked themsleves one aswell so their close

It does look good

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

What’s your thoughts on the Caribbean with kids?