Fake SM bag?

raj

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi guys, just wanted to ask if this bag looks fake to you? It is supposed to be a four/5 but the colour is like nothing on the SM website or any golf shops.

T2eC16hHJHEE9ny2tld1BQl9d6kS60_58.jpg

What do you think?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Probably need to see more of the logos.

Is the stitching ok?

Have you checked the design, quality, logos, etc with one in a shop?

Andy-uk

Hacker
Visit site
The bag is fine,Sun Mountain change their colours very often.Why would anybody fake a bag? Miura,Vega,epon clubs yes.! bags....Don't think so.it's fine

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before. It's an older model, that would be why it's not currently on website I'd imagine

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The bag is fine,Sun Mountain change their colours very often.Why would anybody fake a bag? Miura,Vega,epon clubs yes.! bags....Don't think so.it's fine
my sons mate works for the customs and excise in MANCHESTER and they find hundreds of fake goods everyday INCLUDING fake golf clubs and bags,he says the bags are very hard to spot as most are really good quality but the importer pays £10 each and sells them for £80,not a bad mark up and some find there way into budget golf shops all over the north west area.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why would someone not fake a bag? You can get fake medicine, cigarettes, handbags, watches.........anything. Why would a golf bag not be faked?

raj

Medal Winner
Visit site
Fake goods take money out of the hands of hard working people, I dont want to support it so didnt bid as I wasn't sure. I think most people would find that reasonable.