F/S: Nike CPR Iron set

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nike CPR Hybrid set: 3iron Hybrid CPR graphite shaft 4iron hybrid CPR Graphite shaft 5-PW Standard CPR irons steel shafts all in £170

Shaft in the pitching wedge has been changed due to coming together of club with tree. These were my first clubs, very nice they are too, but I decided I wanted a set with a proper 3 & 4 iron in, rather than hybrids. So they've not actually had a great deal of use even though very nicely balanced.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not currently, but sure I can sort something out in due course.

However, as a brief description

But the irons are in nearly perfect condition, with the exception to the PW, but that's been sorted out with a new shaft & a new Nike grip. The two Hybrids are in fairly good condition, having had little actual use. so only marks are a few paint chips off the red coloured the hybrids, from being in the bag.

Where abouts are you ? If you're close enough we could work out a range for you to try them out on, somewhere between us both.

I'm on Nights this week, so I'll try & dust off the camera tomorrow & see if I can load the right software onto the laptop.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
If I may add one comment. These particular irons came out top in a completely independent test carried out by which? magazine.

I was nothing more than gob-smacked to discover they trounced all the other irons in almost every area of the test.

I'm not keen on Nike gear, but that's the company, not the kit.

I know I'm an anorak, but which? don't make mistakes....I hope someone picks these up.....